The CASRAI Forum is like an old fashioned web bulletin board service - but with all the modern features of a social media tool (with mailing lists thrown in). The Forum is the primary tool used by CASRAI staff and volunteers to collaborate online.
- Visit https://forum.casrai.org/
- You will see the Forum is made up of Categories (aka areas) and Topics (aka posts). A list of the most recent posts appear on the right-hand side.
- Some categories have “subcategories” to better organize larger areas of content.
- Select any Category to see listed Topics; select any Topic so see the threaded discussion.
- There are also some handy navigation menus at the top, including a “Search” feature for any text in any topic posted.