The core business of the Forum is collaboration - and that means reading, liking and and replying to the posts of others.
- On the main page you will see the categories and subcategories of content - Select any post from the main page or from a category. The reading interface is (we hope) pretty straightforward.
- If you enjoy what you read by the author let them know by clicking the “Like/Heart” button. This will give them instant positive feedback. This is faster than replying with “OK” or “Great” or “I agree”.
- If you want to reply in more detail to the author you have 3 key options:
- Reply Option 1: Click the blue “Reply” button at the very end of the post. This adds your general thoughts to the post.
- Reply Option 2: Click the clear “Reply” button that appears after each threaded comment. This is how you reply to that very specific comment in the overall thread.